Quirky and amusing things [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Jan 14 20:56:39 PST 2003

I vote for William Miller's preferences. Keeping things cut and dried is
so - well, so un-amusing. If you want things strictly and exactly to the
point and on-target, you'll probably enjoy your computer's company
immensely. (There I go, kidding around) Humans, on the other hand, offer the
most when allowed the latitude to express themselves. Just because we work
with machines doesn't mean we must act like them.

By the way, I've noticed Mr. Brook's conspicuous absence from participation
in the on-going discussion on the State's (California) shenanigans with
prevailing wages, etc. Are you still there Bill?

Matt T