Bureaucracy - California Style [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 09:00:44 PST 2003

Graham and other small PV business owners,
For years, I've told PV professionals to stop bitching about bad PV and deal
with it (talk to the owner, installer, Contractor License Board, Attorney
General). Instead, they have convinced a lot of people that there is a lot
of bad PV being installed and the criticism going to come back and bite us.
Legislators and unions will use the argument that good PV can only be
installed by "real businesses" that pay prevailing wages. It is high time
that Wrenches focus on positive PR about their professionalism and their
work.
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm