Bureaucracy - I think it should be California Bureaucracy right now [RE-wren

keith kcronin at lava.net
Sat Jan 4 21:46:03 PST 2003

Hello Matt

Not being a California guy, I can see your plight. I am curious about
the details, so please send me the zip file.  I am personally curious as
to how PV can affordably installed on a home under the auspice of
"Davis-Bacon" wages?  Does anyone know how PV could possible\y be
affordable if this flu travels to other states?  What will the cost per
watt be under these conditions? Does anyone know? If I can get a small
change in a code for the C&C of Honolulu, I am sure you folks in Cali
can educate the public and you constituents on the magnitude and impact
it will have to the industry.

Be positive. As a backup, increase your quick pick purchases so you can
do your volunteer tax contribution to create jobs indirectly in
Cali...!!!

"Everyday is a gift"

Keith Cronin
Island Energy Solutions