robust battery [RE-wrenches]

keith kcronin at lava.net
Fri Nov 7 11:20:05 PST 2003

Hello

I have a client who will be building a castle off grid. Is their a
recommendation for a industrial grade battery bank for their needs.  We
will have a 4000 Sq ft home with a 2000 Sq ft guest home with garage.
Well pump, pool, convection ovens and oodles of other stuff they haven't
engaged me on to date. It will probably be an 8KW PV system for
starters. The last project I used L-16's, but feel I need a more robust
battery bank for these ever expanding clients' energy dreams.

Keith Cronin

President

Island Energy Solutions Inc

318A Kuulei Rd