Warning! Looks Like a Scammer to me! [RE-wrenches]

mlafferty at universalenergies.com mlafferty at universalenergies.com
Wed Oct 15 00:24:38 PDT 2003

Brother Wrenches:

I received an e-mail from a "Paul Leonard of InfoMedia" today.  This was
after hearing from two other Wrenches that they had received the same
e-mail and asking my thoughts.

Well, when I got home tonite, this thing was in my Inbox and I read it
and...Well, I just thought to myself...Self, this is SCAM SPAM.

I have not checked into the purported "offer to subsidize me".... Nor
will I.  Something about a "Director of Marketing" sending me spam....
"Please forward to the proper desk"????..... How many dadgummed desks
does he think I have here????  If they're such a good "Marketing"
company, why don't they reach the right desk in the first place?  And a
presentation in Word?  Nah!  Can't be too bright... Know what I mean?

I decided to reply directly to the "Sender"... Content of my reply as
well as the original e-mail sent to me is below in case you got one and
were thinking about it.

It is my hope that none of us falls prey to the "Quick Bucks
Mentality"... Or even wastes our time responding to it.  We have enough
to do without selling our souls.

There won't be any free lunches until next week!  Or is the week after?
I'll have to check my calendar.... Nope!  I was wrong... It's the week
after next!  LOL

Keep the Sunny Side UP!  (For those new to Solar...That means, no upside
down modules or collectors!  Yes, I saw one!)

Matt Lafferty
Universal Energies Institute
mlafferty at universalenergies.com
(916) 422-9772