Fw: Heart HF model schematics/parts [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu Sep 25 20:31:00 PDT 2003

Dave sent the following re old Hearts:

This is in response to your phone call Thursday evening.  Yes, I still
service the HF series inverters, and you are welcome to refer inquiries to
me. Some practical problems exist, however:  There are very few parts (i.e.
boards) left; I do almost exclusively component level repairs.  Also, it
takes special permission from Xantrex to send out schematics (even on this
product which is 15 years obsolete!)  Still, I'd be happy to render whatever
help I can.

P.S.:  Sometime, when you have time, you might explain to me about the power
of Wrenches.  I've heard of it, but never really looked into it.

Best regards,
Dave