Time magazine [RE-wrenches]

paul wilkins inkings at swcp.com
Sun Jul 27 20:50:15 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
In its July 21 issue, Time Magazine did a pretty fair assesment of
how our political class continues to blow it with energy policy. From
Carter to Bush the Lessor.

I am hoping some of you have read this and the way they dismiss solar
on the basis of a thermal system from "a quarter of a century ago".

I sent them a e mail telling them of my home systems success, the
growth of the industry and how far the US is behind Europe and Japan
in systems

I requested that they do more research on current functioning systems
and do another article in Time. I sent them to HPs web site

Hoping some of you will request them also.

The writters were Laura Karmatz, Eric Rosten and research by Joan
Levinstien. Letters to the editor are at
mailto:letteres at time.com

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm