New Jake 17 kW, exciter resistance. [RE-wrenches]

Daryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 05:52:16 PDT 2003

Thank you all for the great help on the Jake with bad
installation I have been tracking and trying to get
system up on line.

Does anyone know what the exciter coil residence
should be?  And what should the maximum voltage that
the controller should apply to the exciter?

I am not sure what the Jake controller should look
like and I may have a installer built unit.  The owner
thinks this is installer built unit, by statements
made by original installer.

One more question, can the new type Jake free wheel
without damage when the power control fails?  Or has
the machine be exposed to excessive stress?

Thanks again
Daryl

http://sbc.yahoo.com

- - - -