Shipping RE equipment to Mexico [RE-wrenches]

AJ Rossman draker at adelphia.net
Wed May 21 05:50:17 PDT 2003

Hello-
Does anyone have experience with shipping equipment to Mexico?  I am
looking to send (3) 165W panels, 2 60Ah batteries and some small
components for a small wastewater aeration system south of Cancun.  I
have been having a heck of a time finding a currier and figuring out how
much duties/taxes I need to pay.  Any suggestions are appreciated. Does
anyone know of dealers in eastern Mexico I could buy from direct or a
cheap way to ship?
ciao,
aj

Draker Solar Design, LLC