Digest for RE-wrenches at topica.com, issue 1113 [RE-wrenches]

Steve Willey, Backwoods Solar steve at backwoodssolar.com
Wed May 7 09:04:51 PDT 2003

Sorry to say, but we have found Powerstar to be unresponsive by phone, at
least very slow if ever to return calls. We have had to chase them for more
than 10 customer returned repairs over two years because the customers were
not able to get their units back from Powerstar.  The failure rate is not
too bad, and I like the size and weight of the product, but sadly removed it
from our catalog this year because of the lack of responsiveness of the
personnel to customers and to myself.  They seem to be hanging in there, but
as Smitty says, every company that becomes disinterested in its customer
communications does eventually fail, and I have exhausted my waiting for
Powerstar to get back on track.
Steve Willey       steve at backwoodssolar.com
www.backwoodssolar.com
Backwoods Solar Electric Systems