2500 watt inverter and well pump [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 17:54:16 PST 2003

I have a customer with an old Trace 2524 with fried FET's.  He is on a
limited budget and needs to replace it.  He has a 1/3rd HP 120VAC submersible
well pump and washing machine.  I want to sell him a SW4024 but he wants
cheaper.  Does anyone have experience with the Outback FX2000 in this
application?  Any comments on the new Xantrex SW Plus 2524.  Or the Prosine
2000 or 2500? We are leaning toward the DR3624 but he is mildly interested in
spending a little more on sine wave if he is sure it will handle his pump and
washer (Maytag top loader).

John
Central VT Solar & Wind

- - - -