Altitude effects on PV performance [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Thu Feb 27 16:48:31 PST 2003

Anyone know a basic formula or web site that addresses altitude effects on output? I can't seem to find anything, I have a project at 12k' in Tibet and need some ball park numbers for now (we'll take on site readings later). I've had Everest climbing teams I've outfitted claim very noticable increase at 15k, but these guys are deprived of oxygen and can't think straight!

thanks

Jeff Oldham

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com