NET METERING ATTACK [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweburg, Offline i2p at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 11:56:44 PST 2003

I'm posting this to the list because I think there is enough general interest
in the process outlined below.  He states:
"Unlike most processes and procedures at the CPUC, the process for protesting
an Advice Letter is fairly simple.  It takes nothing more than a letter
stating that the writer protests the Advice Letter and briefly stating the
grounds on which the Advice Letter is protested.  It should be directed by
e-mail and fax to the same individual and address stated in CalSEIA's
protest.  A copy should also be provided to the utility c/o the utility
employee named in the Advice Letter.  There is, however, a time within which
protests to Advice Letters must ordinarily be filed and protests to SDG&E's
Advice Letter 1459-E were due 1/6/03.  The CPUC often considers late-filed
protests, however, so if you know of others interested in filing protests and
they can do so fairly soon, I would recommend that they go ahead and do so.
For more information, you may contact or direct others to the CPUC's Public
Advisor's Office, 415-703-2074.  FYI, ED

 Thank Ed O'neil CALSEIA attorney and solar warrior.

Best, Don Loweburg

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com