Sunny Boy Display Problem [RE-wrenches]

Kent Sheldon kentsheldon at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 11:34:11 PST 2002

Peter, Congratulations troubleshooting the inverter/display. I have seen
this happen before. If the three LED's were on, and behaving normally
(green LED on solid), then the inverter was in fact working. Regards,

Kent Sheldon
Projects Manager, Industrial Power Systems
SMA America
ksheldon at sma-america.com
530 271 1821 Office