CA Wrenches Only RE:POUs [RE-wrenches]

asap at podnine.com asap at podnine.com
Mon Dec 23 10:23:46 PST 2002

Yes, Ian, Tony B, and co. must just have got really nervous and tightened up
towards considerably towards the end of the cash.  Instead of working to
push everybody through, they were trying to see how many they could
legitimately refuse.  They started faxing and mailing back reservation forms
that were logged and numbered but were refused until satisfied for various
reasons cited in cover letters.  I was forced to understand the trouble they
had with my own claim form and wanting my wholesale costs (I still don't but
now wrenches or retailers or owner-installers are considered special
circumstance and will receive $3-3.25/w flat instead of $4-4.25/).  But two
other "regular customers" got kicked back during a period prior to October
21 as well: one because the address wasn't going to exist for a couple of
months so the utility bill address didn't match the rebate address (this was
fully explained on a cover letter stating SDG&E service was already to the
lot with interconnect application received/approved for new address,
resubmitted as was with additional explanation), and one because they flat
out didn't believe that our customer had approved the invoice that was faxed
in (so we had a fresh invoice printed, signed, and resubmitted all else as
was).   Both finally received claim forms in mid-late November and I
breathed a sigh of relief.   I guess there was still some $ left for these
two since I jumped through their hoops pretty quickly.

I thought we would have new claim forms to work with in January too as
mentioned on the CEC website at one time.  I plan to resubmit for my home's
system as soon as possible.

Peter Duchon
ASAP POWER!/1AU, Inc.