NABCEP [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services tom at ecs-solar.com
Sun Dec 22 13:49:58 PST 2002

It  was  also the drop in oil prices as  OPEC  collapse in  February 1986
from $ 33 bucks a  barrel to $ 10 bucks a barrel  --  it was one month after
the 40% tax credit died  AND Ronald  Raygun  refused to taper the credit off
over 5 years.  Raygun never once in his lifetime said the s word in public .
so much for history -- the past is never past -- it is here today as long as
your are above ground !  opportunities pass -- time never passes it is with
us forever  unfortunately fossil fools and fuels are still running this
planet as time goes on opportunities to save  carbon  compounds  for
medicine plastics fertilizers etc for carbon  creatures  and build renewable
are only opportunities homo sapiens extinction before silicon and metal
droids eliminate carbon life  gator tom  on another planet today-----