NABCEP [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 19 17:57:00 PST 2002

Dear Graham,
We are not supposed to say "ditto," but the internet offers no other way to
acknowledge that your comments and Jeff's comments and other people's less
polarized and polarizing comments would have been well received at the
regional PV Alliance meetings we use to have to discuss and formulate
recommendations to the CEC. Too bad people from the CEC don't come down to
Los Angeles County (the world's 16th richest nation) once in a while.
Fortunately, CalSEIA represents us in Sacramento.
Happy holidays.
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm