Bird kills [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 7 08:39:36 PST 2002

That's why it is so important to turn down the rhetoric by asking for evidence.
It is amazing how some right-wing anti-renewables groups and some left-wing
environmental groups unite to oppose wind machines. But this is not "nuts and
volts" so bye bye.
Joel Davidson
"Fascists of a feather flock together."

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com