Distributor to replace SAP? [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Yago jryago at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 4 11:15:10 PST 2002

I don't know if these guys will ever get their marketing right, but
the way they are going does not look good.  Have they ever thought
that many of us would gladly buy boxes of their generic catalogs each
year if sold without any name or logo like they did in the past.  They
are very handy to show retail prices to clients and use as our own for
marketing.

It does not matter if they stock this stuff or not, or even if they
will sell the products in the catalog (since it may not be a $1000
order !!)  Talk about shooting yourself in the foot - again!

In other words, if they won't provide these handy generic catalogs
then I am sure somebody else will.

Jeff Yago

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com