[RE-wrenches]

Electrical Energy solar at eagle-access.net
Tue Dec 3 17:31:48 PST 2002

<x-flowed>
It does appear that the Whisper does have its applications.  I don't think
they should be used in Western Colorado.  One we installed a while back,
located about 60 miles into the plains from the front range, broke in two
on top of the pole within months of installation.  Violent winds ripped the
Whisper apart.  Are their any major design changes in the new ones?

Drake

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com