Installation details [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Wed Nov 27 10:17:17 PST 2002

Hey folks, a few things.

1. Let's cut back on the reply quoting just a bit. We only need quoted just enough to let folks know what we are responding to. For example, the emails in this thread now have at least nine copies of the RE-Wrench footer in it.

2. Please also cut back on the "me too" and "I agree" posts without further real info in them. In other words, make your posts count rather than merely being chit-chat.

3.Do we need a separate list for NABCEP topics? Please let me know off list if you feel this topic is taking up too much room on the Wrenches list.

4. I have gotten complaints in the past about too many CA-specific posts, mostly about CEC programs. Now, a LOT of posts are getting even more geo-specific to Los Angeles. Please make sure your LA- & CA-specific posts are of interest to the entire list. An occasional post is interesting, but when they go on and on it is not good for the group as a whole.

4a. I have been toying with the idea of making a list for CA-Wrenches since it comes up so much, and maybe even inviting non-wrench folks from the CEC & LADWP to participate. What do you think (off list, of course)?

Michael Welch

------------------------
"How to Overthrow the System: brew your own beer; kick in your Tee Vee; build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com