Airborne Building Inspectors [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Thu Oct 31 02:00:02 PST 2002

>From the article,

"California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection investigators ruled
the solar power system was the source of the heat that sparked the blaze.

But those investigators have been unable to explain what went wrong with the
solar power system on Sept. 23, when the fire started."

So they "know" (or have decided) it started the fire but can't explain it?
I bet the sun was out......  that seems to happen most every day, so there
has to be a connection.

Sounds like they need a scapegoat to me,

Bob

RE. Ellison
Supplier of;
Alternative Energy Systems & Supplies