NABCEP Call for comments [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Sun Oct 27 19:47:13 PST 2002

Ezra,

The part that really bothers me is broken our in arrows >>>>> below. It
concerns the definition of acceptable systems as being "permitted".

I agree that I do not think I'll have any problem getting approval to sit
for the exam. What bothers me is the inclination that seems to be growing to
require an electrician's license in order to do PV, across the board. That's
what I cannot support.

Jeff W.