NABCEP Call for comments [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Fri Oct 25 09:45:29 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Jeff,
With that resumé, you will have no problem sitting for a NABCEP test.
If you can get your various employers to write you up on the CLSB
experience form and have it notarized, you will very likely qualify
to sit for a test in CA. Some other states (WA and OR, for example)
wouldn't give you much credit for any of that.
The hope is that having a NABCEP ticket will cut you some credit in
the stricter states as time goes on. The NABCEP ticket will very
likely NOT replace the requirement for state licensing in most states.
Bob-O

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com