thermomax vs flat plates [RE-wrenches]

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Thu Oct 17 13:29:50 PDT 2002

Brad, I've been asked to provide information to a homeowner in The Newport
Beach area of Southern California. They are putting around 6 KW of solar PV
on a home they are going to knock down and rebuild (PV goes on after
rebuild). He'd like info on radiant floor heating ( hot water ) as well as
water for the house and pool. I've no experience with this but told him I'd
gather info and help with design. Any suggestions????