Wrench list down time [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Wed Oct 16 19:07:52 PDT 2002

Wanted to let you know that the Topica web site will be unavailable
for approximately 16 hours Saturday, October 19, 2002 beginning at 8:00
am PDT (this is 16:00 GMT) for system improvements.

As always, during this down time all email messages sent to and from our lists will be queued and delivered shortly after the service is restored. Mail delivery will be slow for several hours after the Topica is once again available as they deliver the quantity of queued mail.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Recorded history is largely an account of the crimes and disasters committed by banal little men at the levers of imperial machines."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com