Battery pulse desulfater tested [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Wed Oct 16 18:52:26 PDT 2002

Well, actually Steve, we just took a pair of a different "brand X"
desolaters off a set of batteries that were starting to show serious signs
of sulfation, and put on a "Brand Y". Brand Y is making a very significant
difference in the SG of the electrolyte at all charge conditions.

I was also in the camp of maybe they all are the same, but now I'm in the
camp of I know our Brand Y works, and I cannot say if any others do or not.

We put a Brand Y desulfater on every battery system we sell, except for real
small cabin type systems where the cost of two golf cart batteries or so
doesn't justify the desulfater expense.

Jeff

Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
Principal
Global Resource Options, LLP
A Woman-Owned Limited Liability Partnership
4 Kibling Hill Road
P.O. Box 161
Strafford, VT 05072
800-374-4494 Toll-Free
802-765-4632 Phone
802-765-9983 Fax
Jeff at GlobalResourceOptions.com
www.GlobalResourceOptions.com

Certified Xantrex Dealer (Charter Member)
Certified Solar Wall Distributor
Certified Nextek Distributor
Certified Bergey Dealer