SB monitoring problems, was: Monitoring PV for public education [RE-wrenche

jberdner at sma-america.com jberdner at sma-america.com
Mon Sep 30 11:11:55 PDT 2002

William:

I am surprised to hear of the problems you are having.
I think I recall this system and I was somewhat concerned about the
distance between the pump service and the home. I wish you had contacted
me directly about this sooner so I could have proposed a solution.
We do have solutions that are available today but not SWR com.
I am sure we can work something out that will make your client happy.

the US market.  The URL is www.sma-america.com.  I just tried it and had
no problem downloading documents.  Please try this site let me know if
you are still having downloading difficulties.

If you have any questions, or if I can be of any further assistance,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

John Berdner

SMA America, Inc.