SB monitoring problems, was: Monitoring PV for public education [RE-wrenche

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon Sep 30 11:13:35 PDT 2002

William,

Why not install a Watt hr. meter between the pump control and your
inter-connect? Then, at
least, you'd be able to subtract the pump consumption from the total. False
parameter more than likely means that there is a different software version
for English (USA) than the German site.

Is it a long way to the house from the inter-connect?

Matt