Vermin ! [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Wed Sep 4 18:27:56 PDT 2002

Matt,

I think rats like a warm place to hangout at night.  The tops of solar
storage tanks and water heaters very often have rat droppings on them,
even in the most expensive homes in LA, rats are everywhere.  My great
hunter cat was not doing his job lately and my wife saw a rat in our
house about two weeks ago.  I don’t know why but women are scared to
death of these little rascals.  So under a threat of moving into a hotel
I set out a rat trap with cheese and peanut butter and in less than one
hour it was dead.  I also learned that rats are not solitary creatures
because within another hour the trap went off again.  Since then no more
rats.  Perhaps someone could market inflatable cats and snakes to be
positioned close to warm solar equipment.

Graham

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm