Applied Power news [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweburg, Offline i2p at aol.com
Sat Aug 31 09:09:31 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/30/2002 1:36:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
solar at rockisland.com writes:

> Jeff, We have had nothing but excellent service and follow-through from
> Schott. The take over had its rough points but many of the same faces are
> still there. Now that the adjustment is over I think these folks are as good
> as it gets for a full line distributorship. This is our personal experience
> with

I just want to echo the above. Understand some of the nuts and bolts type
stuff, books and beanies are being dropped. But the core stuff is available
and generally fast from stock. My experience with customer service and the
whole crew there is excellent.

Don Loweburg

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm