High Voltage Charge Controller [RE-wrenches]

Solarartist at aol.com Solarartist at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 20:18:32 PDT 2002

Hey, this is Arthur with the solar guys here in western NC.  Ron Mccloud who
makes the Nautlus Turbine sells the Hydromax charge controller of hydro
applications. Its designed to take a 200vdc input and charge a 48 or 24 vdc
battery bank.  Looking at the spec's I see no reason why it wouldn't work for
PV.  I haven't tried it myself but it is worth looking into.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com