Can this happen???? [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Mon Aug 26 13:42:45 PDT 2002

See if the local battery place will loan you 24 volts worth of good
batteries.  They don't even have to be 6 volt ones.  For testing purposes
even starting batteries will work. You might have those laying around.  Then
test the system while watching the battery voltage and the controller output
voltage.  That will tell you a lot.

or even better, walk away.

Travis

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com