ETA Pumps (RE Wrenches) [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Mon Aug 19 08:31:56 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Matt,
Yes, several times by several manufacturers. But I'm not shy about
bitching, pissing, and moaning to the particulars powers that be if
simple logic fails. Then too, I enjoy (for lack of a better word) an
advantage in that regard. Since I'm both a working Wrench AND a
distributor, my opinions about a particular product carry a lot of
weight with my dealers. Since I rarely sell what I haven't tried to
break myself, they will often buy or pass on a machine based on my
experiences. Manus realize this and take pains to make it right.
It ain't fair, but it's the way it is. Welcome to America.
Best, Bob-O

>Bob-O,
>
>Have you ever actually been compensated for time and mileage related to
>equipment snafus? I haven't ever in 20 + years in this business!
>
>Matt

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm