ETA Pumps (RE Wrenches) [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Sun Aug 18 13:08:19 PDT 2002

Larry,

That's like a pair of early 4024's I installed back in 93 (?) or so, #'s 5 &
6! After repeated failures of indeterminate nature I was forced to send both
back to Arlington for "revisions to correct the problem".
I paid one way shipping and never was compensated in any way for the time
and trouble-shooting by Trace. They also suffered damage later-on from mouse
pee. I bet we've all had that happen to the early versions.

By the way, our good buddies at outback are those same engineers. We assume
they have all learned by their mistakes. ;-)

The worst inverters I ever had to deal with were Best, a mis-nomer if ever
there was one! You had to burn them in in the field, and one out of three
would go bye-bye and need to go back for repairs. And talk about
wave forms, they were just plain square with virtually no relation to actual
sinewave form.

It would appear that nothing and no-one is perfect!

Matt

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm