Explorer Gas Fridges [RE-wrenches]

Donna Fischer, Amazon Power amazonpower at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 23:23:33 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>

Wrenches,  It sounds like you have had good experience with Explorer
compared to mine.  I spent years trying to get them to make an order on a
gas frig right and finally gave up and refunded my clients out of my pocket.
  This was a young couple with 2 infants.  Friends bought them the frig for
their wedding present.  The thermostat never worked and it was leaking gas.
Luckily this couple were paying attention and didn't get killed.  The
replacement unit was badly cosmetically damaged upon receipt, and had gas
lines that were cut in improper places and it was shooting flames out the
back.  Explorer stopped returning calls and when I investigated legal action
I found that because they're out of state it would cost more than the frig
to pursue.  I can't believe these people are in business!!  My clients could
have been killed and I could have been held liable because I represented
them.  To say these people are unethical is a compliment!  Amazon

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com