Desulpator success story? [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dpratt at pacific.net
Tue Jul 23 14:48:11 PDT 2002

Oh man...! He *gave* you an Electrak with all the accessories? I've
lusted after one of these sweeties for years. So far, no luck. (Anybody
got one they want to be rid of? Contact me off list please.)

This is an example of what desulphators are best at...reviving batteries
that have simply been sitting without any use for long periods. They
won't help when the batteries are simply worn out with all the lead
flaked off and laying on the bottom of the cell, but they're great for
knocking off heavy sulphation. You'll probably get a good 6 to 12 months
use out of these batteries (you lucky dog).

Cheers,
Doug Pratt