Posting etiquette (was Hypalon Cable )[RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Jul 17 18:15:32 PDT 2002

Please, fellow Wrenches, let us do more private postings and less of this
type. While I appreciate the intent, and don't wish to single Frank or
anyone else out, I don't need to read about his appreciation of Bill's post.
This type of post serves only the sender and recipient. For the rest of us,
it is one more nice but irrelevant RE-Wrenches e-mail post to wade through,
read, and delete. Remember, that's 150 of us having to wade through, read,
and delete each unnecessary message. I suspect that some Wrenches have
turned off the stream as taking too much of a day's work time to deal with.
And I know that I have on occasion been guilty of exactly what I'm writing
about, so I'm taking this request to heart too.

Respectfully,
Allan at +E