jet contrails and solar output [RE-wrenches]

Smitty smitty at aaasolar.com
Mon Jul 15 13:42:34 PDT 2002

Allan, no joke. The mountains that border the east side of Albuquerque,
10,000-11,000 feet, completely disappeared for four days. Didn't take any
measurements, but it was bad. Made for better than normal sunsets though. The
winds have cleared the smoke out, and I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. I
read a blurb from Sandia a while back and it said contrails do affect the amount
of insolation, but I think 30 % was pushhin' it. Don't recall. Smitty.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com