AC/DC in Same Conduit? [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Fri Jul 12 12:27:05 PDT 2002

John/David,

John, thanks for the great input. David, I think you should go ahead and run
the circuits in the same conduit. If someone is going to be reviewing the
installation, check it with them first. If not, it does not sound like you
are creating any large problems.

Employ the grounding of separate structures on your array so you don't have
to run a ground wire all the way back to your building and you're done
(ground DC negative at array and at your building with no ground wire or
metallic conduit in between). No worries mate.

Bill.