PV only contractors? Compiled [RE-wrenches]

Nick Houser offgrid at prcn.org
Sat Jun 29 15:27:35 PDT 2002

Hello Big-timers! We've been in business 3 years now ---British Columbia.
ZERO grid ties yet, but lots of small off-grid systems, some DC only, even.
I am stunned by the locked-out stories, Utility scuffling, etc.  I'm also
stunned by the relative non-existence of my company bank account, compared
to these reports of hundreds of thousands (US!) gross in a matter of months.
Although it's been tough slogging through all this L.A. talk, the Wrenches's
forum has been invaluable for technical datials based on "bloody knuckles"
But please remember, not everybody in this business is on the California
gravy-train. Ive noticed the relatively small number of non-Cal respondents
to this list.  No sour grapes, just let's keep making ALL the customers
happy.  Love, Nick Houser, OFF GRID SERVICES< Powell River, BC