PV only contractors? Compiled [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Sat Jun 29 18:11:36 PDT 2002

Hi Joel;

We're also busy. I have one FT employee (me) and 3 PT people. I've been in
business since 1997. I do 95% PV, the rest is hydro, wind, and some solar
thermal. We also play with electric vehicles and bio-diesel. I am starting
a partnership with Nick Stallard (Proteus Design) who has over a decade of
experience in PV, he probably does 40% of his work in PV, the rest regular
AC contracting. We do some large offgrid (over 4Kw array), many small
systems (some DC only), and a little grid intertie.

Ray Walters
Remote Technology

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com