Fw: TOU metering report [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweburg, Offline i2p at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 20:50:01 PDT 2002

In a message dated 06/26/2002 2:07:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
allan at positiveenergysolar.com writes:

> Bottom line: For me, TOU more than tripled (3.33 times) the value of the
> > electricity I exchanged with the public grid.

Its no surprise that utils may be going after TOU. If one can control on peak
use, its a killer of a deal for the user. I have profiled 4 systems after one
year. Two of them TOU. The full report will be in IPP91. Bottom line, my most
savy TOU user paid $85 total electric last year. He uses 2.4 CEC w array on
trackers and even has batteries .
His pre PV monthly use was around 900 kWh/month
Don

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com