Yamaha Genset [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Tue Jun 25 15:54:06 PDT 2002

Mo,
  I have been using the Yamaha EF4600  and EF 6600 for awhile with good
results.  They can be converted to propane with a $160 kit and the warranty
on the generator is still valid as the kit is approved by Yamaha.  The EF4600
has been upgraded to the EF5200 and both the 5200 and 6600 have a remote
start kit available (plugs into back of control panel on generator).  I buy
through a local dealer with some discount.  He loves the fact that I just
keep coming back for more generators.  These are compact units but quite
heavy. (Well built) .  Both sizes put out 29 amps at 120VAC on gasoline and
about 23 to 25 amps on propane.

John
CVSolar

- - - -