Wrenching in L.A. [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Tue Jun 25 09:33:12 PDT 2002

Joel wrote:

Who are the slamming sleaze balls sneaking systems past the City's
inspectors and LADWP's inspector?

Joel,

You were sitting at the table when I asked the owners of the big HVAC
companies if they are continuing to install PV.  Remember the individual
who said "we trained crews to install PV systems, what are we supposed
to do, let em sit on their asses?  Even LADWP suggests the lockouts will
eventually end and that rebates are still being paid and they see no
reason why we need to stop installing.  I have and will continue to
inform potential customers about the lockouts.  I haven't had a single
person yet who one informed is in a rush to have PV installed.

Systems are still being installed, passed by Building and Safety and
approved by LADWP for the rebate.  When Joe from LADWP inspects the
system he lock's it out.  Rebates are still being issued.

Graham

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm