Module grounding [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater, Ecovillage Design clrwater at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 9 08:09:36 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Definite Yes!

Jeff C.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Clearwater

2525 Arapahoe Ave, Suite E4, #280
Boulder, CO 80302
1-800-440-2523 PIN7071
Fax:  720-528-7813
clrwater at earthlink.net
jeffc at ic.org

Council Member - Ecovillage Network of the Americas - http://www.ecovillage.org
Founder:  Ecovillage Research, Development, and Demonstration Program:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~clrwater/RDD/rdd.html

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com