Fw: Need a Deep Well Pump Solution [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Sat Jun 1 07:17:17 PDT 2002

Hi All,

Unless the well is a long ways away or for some reason you cannot run the
wires from the main house system, I favor running the pump from the main
system.

Because in the winter, you need little water, so you can use that array to
help the house.  In the summer, you might need more water, now the house
array which isn't doing much has more to send to the pump.

I have a SQ pump 2000' on 12/2 UF romex running at 240 1/3hp and its working
perfect.  Wire is pretty cheap.

My 2 cents,

jay
peltz power