PowerLight and UL [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 1 06:09:59 PDT 2002

Powerlight won the contract to install a 100 kW PV system on the Anaheim,
California Convention Center roof. Convention center workers and exhibitors drag
temporary cables across the roof. I told Powerlight to put signs on the PV array
perimeter to warn workers not to walk on the PV array. Powerlight willingly
complied. Marketing hint: safety signs are an excellent way to put your
company's name, address and phone number on your work.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com