On grid w/ 54vdc battery [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas - OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Thu May 30 20:58:40 PDT 2002

Jeff Clearwater wrote:

> Will the new inverter do any of that Chris?

Lets just say your getting warmer...

The most challenging part of the new metering system's development has
been how to make a single "status" screen that instantly tells you what
the entire system is doing "at a glance" without relying on numbers
(i.e. using graphic symbols instead of numbers for the amount of AC load
being powered, power being bought or sold and the AC output level of the
inverter/PV system).  I think we have a pretty cool way of doing this -
We will be posting pictures of it soon on our website. And yes it will
provide battery state of charge estimation as well on this same "status"
screen.

Stay tuned...

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems, Inc.