Safety at 600v [RE-wrenches]

Andrew Bortz solarman2 at attbi.com
Thu May 30 17:12:34 PDT 2002

OK!  Multilingual solar safety!

This is a timely and highly intelligent suggestion, and appropriate for
other parts of the country too!  Certainly in my experience Oregon has a
good percentage of Spanish speaking roofers as well.  And a "DANGER" plaque
wouldn't be a bad idea just to keep spacey old Solar Bozos alert as well
(how much older would they get without said plaques?).  What are code
requirements (size etc.).  I don't remember seeing such a sticker in with
the Sunny Boy Inverters!

Andrew Bortz
Solar Design & Construction
Corvallis, OR